We are looking for a door knocking sales manager who has experience managing a team of door-to-door sales professionals. In this role, you will lead by example performing door-to-door sales in a Sundae market. In addition, you will recruit, train, and manage a team of remote door knockers in ancillary markets. We have the data, technology, and initial strategy. You will work cross functionally to refine the strategy and execute to success.
The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sr. Sales Manager responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sr. Sales Manager duties will include building a new outside sales customer acquisition strategy, collaborating with internal teams to properly resource the efforts, and the hiring and training a team of outside sales representatives to execute on this brand new sales strategy while hitting annual targets, building relationships and developing new managers and leadership on the team.
This role will have career advancement opportunities as the Sundae door-to-door program scales in revenue and headcount.
This is a remote role. Must live in the greater Los Angeles or greater Las Vegas area.
- Develop and execute effective door-to-door sales strategies in your local market to acquire and close new customers
- Lead and build a brand new door-to-door sales team from the ground up, including hiring, training, and managing a team of outside sales representatives.
- Collaborate with Executive leadership including Revenue, Product, Analytics, and Marketing to create a scalable targeted outreach campaign using door-to-door sales strategies.
- Building and managing the door-to-door sales techniques that drive success and positive program ROI.
- Continuously monitor and analyze sales team effectiveness, identify areas for improvement, and implement changes as needed to drive growth and ensure targets are met.
- Own and hit/exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets within assigned territories
- Create a high performance and accountable culture to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through a deep understanding of sales, our business model, and door-to-door sales strategies
- Provide weekly team performance summary as well as timely and accurate forecast to senior management based on sales funnel activity
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Sundae’s offerings and the industry as a whole
- Proven experience (3+ years) leading and managing successful door-to-door sales teams.
- Strong knowledge of real estate and/or marketplace businesses.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze data, make decisions based on data-driven insights, and continuously track and measure the impact of sales initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire teams to reach their full potential.
- Passion for leading door knocking sales teams
- Ability and desire to present to large internal groups
- Able to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through a deep understanding of sales and leadership methodologies. This includes coaching and developing Reps.
- Support your team by advocating cross-functionally for resources around team initiatives and head count.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and technologies that can be utilized to increase outside sales representatives productivity
- 3+ years experience leading/managing outside sales teams with a track record in hiring, developing and promoting
- 3+ years in leadership over territorial and/or cross-functional teams in Sales, including experience leading dispersed teams
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills. You must be credible with direct reports, customers, recruitment candidates, and internally across the organization at all levels including senior management
- Strong desire to engage with product and engineering to influence sales technology used to increase production and efficiency of door-to-door sales
- Self-motivated sales leader with a proven track record of leading high-performing door knocking teams, including setting and managing towards client growth objectives and strategy.
- Preferably a Licensed realtor
Compensation & Benefits
You will earn a base salary plus personal sales commission, as well as team overrides. First-year compensation is targeted to be $170,000 + (including base and uncapped commission)
- Extremely competitive health benefits (100% paid for employee, 90% paid for family)
- Stock option package
- Retirement benefits, including pre-and post-tax options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work Remotely with home office allowance and cell and internet stipend
- Opportunity to revolutionize the real estate industry with a mission to help those in need
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization with tons of opportunities for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals in a highly collaborative culture
- Potential for profit-sharing incentives
Sundae’s mission is to help homeowners and investors get the best outcome when it’s time to sell or buy a house that needs some love.
The Sundae Marketplace is a platform that connects homeowners and investors who want to sell or buy homes that need repair. We’ve developed a model to predict when sellers will need our help, a best-in-class team to reach them, and a trusted brand that allows us to grow even faster through word of mouth and referrals. With scale and efficiency, we can redistribute economic value in the form of the fairest price for sellers and buyers alike.
We are a Tier 1 Venture Capital backed company with a product-market fit, scaling revenue, and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team comprises seasoned leaders from real estate and marketplace businesses with significant high-growth company experience (Airbnb, Dropbox, Chime, LendingHome).
Joining Sundae means being part of a team bringing compassion and transparency to helping homeowners sell in their time of need while providing access to investment opportunities for buyers, saving them time, money, and resources. If you’re driven by positively impacting people’s lives and want to support our mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Watch our overview video
Watch our customer testimonial